DEVLOG #3 – Contact: Seasons
It’s been a while since the last DEVLOG #2 and I’ve prepared a fair amount of content, but first things first!
In Contact: Seasons v.0.1 you’ll meet some new characters as well as Mike’s life outside of the Haunt.
- Introduced characters: Andre, Nick, Tom.
- Introduced 30 new CG.
- Introduced 4 new animations.
- Fixed Mike’s appearance.
- Corrected Connor’s appearance.
- Fixed some old sprites and CG.
- Introduced parallax effect for some CGs.
- New animations have been introduced – for the main menu and for the start game.
- Some changes in the UI of the main menu and buttons.
- Reworked UI – Location, Lust, Daytime, and now it is also possible to hide them.
- New music for the Main Menu and scenes.
- Some hidden changes that do not affect the appearance, but affect the overall stability.
I’m almost done writing dialogues and rendering some images. But the release will be in June, to be exact:
- For Tier Diamond – June 10,
- For Tier X, XL – June 15,
- For Tier S – June 25,
- For Tier M, at the end of the month.
Public Release of version 0.1 is still uncertain, but not before July 15-20.
I hope I was able to communicate as openly as possible about all the changes and updates, but if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.